Who I am?

 

Hi!

 

Welcome to my personal blog, my name is Dominga but everyone calls me Domi. I'm a 20-year-old Capricorn. I live in Santiago, Chile
My zodiac sign is Capricorn, which explains a lot of about my personality, as a Capricorn, I find it fascinating to explore how my zodiac sign influences my personality, traits, and behaviors. 

 One quote that resonates with me is “defining oneself is limiting” it´s a reminder for me to embrace the ever-changing nature of life and not put myself in a box and to be open to change and not confine myself to labels or expectation. I”ll explore how this mindset has helped me grow and inspire and motivate me to live a fulfilling life and embrace new experiences.

Let me talk about my family! I have 3 brothers, one older and 2 younger. I was born in Santiago de Chile but at the age of 9 I went with my family to live in Arica, so I consider myself a combination of sea and river. Now, let me introduce you to my adorable pet, Perlita, who is a small bunny. I absolutely adore her, and she brings so much joy into my life. She's the cutest little companion I could ask for!
In my free time, I love to read and write. Reading is like traveling to different worlds, while writing allows me to express my creativity and emotions. My favorite color is green, especially the shades found in nature. 
 Speaking of nature, I enjoy spending time outdoors and being surrounded by the beauty of the natural world. Santiago has plenty of green spaces and parks, which I love to explore and unwind in. That´s it for now! 
  
Thanks for reading! 

 With love, Domi <3

















 

Comentarios

  1. Domi, I loved your blog and the phrase "to define yourself is to limit yourself" is very significant.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. omg!! with that description of yourself I think you are my soulmate

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi domi, perlita is so cute, she is all that's right in this world. Is beautiful when you say "she brings so much joy into my life" <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi domi, you are very right when you say "reading is like traveling to different worlds"

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi domi, you look like a great person. I would love to meet Perlita!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

School major and college

Blog 5