Blog 5

 



Hi! Welcome back another week to my blog!
Today i show you how to make a lasagna!

The lasagna is from Italia, is a type of noddle, made with layers and tomato sauce.

First step: ingredients
- 12 lasagna noddles
- ground meat (I prefer turkey)
- 2 cups of tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion
-1 garlic
- 2 cups of assorted vegetables
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan Cheese.


Instructions:

1. Heat the oven to 200ºC

2. Chop 1 medium onion and 1 garlic, heat the pan with oil and add the garlic, the onion and turkey meat, and cook, breaking the meat up into small pieces with a spoon, add a little pepper and salt. Remove from the heat and let for 5 minutes.

3. add 2 cups of tomato sauce and a little oregano, tir the remaining sauce into the ground meat mixture.

4.Begin layering the lasagna, place 5 lasagna noodles in the baking dish, and add a layer of sauce.

5. Repeat the same until you get 5 layers of lasagna and sauce.

6. Finally add a layer of parmesan cheese.

7. Bake the lasagna for 1 hour.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

<3 I love lasagna because...

The lasagna is my favorite food because it reminds me of when i was a child, my mom always cooks it for my birthday, that´s it´s so special to me, because it reminds me of the best day of my year, my birthday.

Facts... Lasagna is a food with a high carbohydrate content but we can choose ingredients that are healthier for our body, for example instead of turkey meat we can choose soy meat, or we can add more vegetables, we reduce the overall saturated fat content without compromising the delicious taste.

I hope you enjoy! See you soon.


With love,

Domi<3

Ícono de validado por la comunidad


Ícono de validado por la comunidad


Ícono de validado por la comunidad







Comentarios

  1. Domi, lasagna is also my favorite food!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, that's one of my favorite foods too, ¿did you prove the fish and chips? it's great

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I know you so much that i knew that you are gonna do the blog about lasagna hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Domi, it sounds like a delicious meal, I'm sure I'll make it following your recipe.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Domi, I love your blog and I also love lasagna

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thanks Domi for the instructions! Maybe one day I cook lasagna for the lunch.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi Domi, thanks for sharing this great recipe with us.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. hello Dominga I also love lasagna, your blog has made me want to prepare some

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

School major and college

Who I am?