Country i love

 


Hellooo, Welcome to my blog!

First I will give you some clues… the signature dish of this country is pastas and pizzas… it has a city where the streets are river… can you guess?



YESS! Is ITALY


In my opinion this country is the best to vacation and live, have excellent food, incredible views and landscapes, is the fashion house, have so much cultural heritage (I really love the history) and ITALIANS…


With my best Friend since we were children we dreamed of going to Santorini as soon as end we major, I think this could be the best travel ever, this country have all things I love, I really like learn about Italy because I find it fascinating, I will love it go to Procida, is a small island off the coast of Naples, is a very colorful island, I remember seeing it for the first time in a series and I was delighted with the beauty.


In summary I love Italy and I can’t wait to go and see EVERYTHING!


See you next time.

With love, Domi

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

School major and college

Blog 5

Who I am?