Favorite piece of technology

 


Hi! Welcome back to my blog!

Today I write about my ♡ favorites♡ pieces of technology, one of them is my Macbook air, for me it´s very useful because I can type notes more quickly and efficiently, it´s has a very lightweight desing and is one of the most portable laptops.
One of the things I love more is the keyboard, is very comfortable to type on this is very important to me because i write so much.But the MacBook Air is just one of the devices I have, my grandparents gave me an iPad with an apple pencil for Christmas, because they realized that it would be very useful to carry.
The Ipad changed my life, it's more portable than a laptop and it makes a big difference in your productivity, you can take handwritten notes, read PDF and draw without contaminating. I use it to read books, listen to music, or do other activities that help me recharge and refocusBoth are an excellent tool for staying organized.
 Lastly my phone, it help me to capture and share my memories, is especially helpful for staying connected with family and friends who live far away.
With love, Domi<3




















Comentarios

  1. Hi domi! I like macbook air, are very pretty and easy to take to class <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Dominga, ¡your Macbook is amazing!
    ¿Can you use it for drawing too?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi dominga! i love your macbook its very pretty and practical! ¿do you use only on your house?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Dominga! I have a question for you, How much is the Mac book air?. I ask you because I´m interesed in one of this computer.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Dominga, your macbook looks very useful!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Domi nice blog, your bunny is very cute

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

School major and college

Blog 5

Who I am?