Plants, plants, plants



Hi! Welcome back another week to my blog!
Today my subject to write about is very special, It Is about... PLANTS! more specifically how to care and benefits.
But first, you must be wondering, Dominga why are you writing to us about plants? for two reasons:

1. I don't know what to write.
2. I love being surrounded by nature. 

So, let´s started...

Different plants require different amounts of sunlight, water, and nutrients, research the specific needs of your plants.

Water
It´s very important water your plants properly because over watering or under watering can be detrimental to a plant´s health. Only when the soil is dry you must be water.

Rotate your plants
Rotate your plants helps ensure they receive an even amount of sunlight and encourages healthy growth. Make ensure to rotate your plants every few weeks.

Prune your plants
Regular pruning helps promote healthy growth and removes dead or damaged leaves and branches. 
*It is also valid to make ourselves*

Fertilize regularly
Regular fertilization provides your plants with the necessary nutrients they need to grow strong and healthy.

Benefits:
- The plants are natural air purifiers, they absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen, improving air quality.
- The plants can also reduce stress and anxiety levels and have an impact on mental health, spending time in nature reduce symptoms of depression and promote a sense of well-being.
- The plants have a positive impact on productivity and creativity.

(This is all for today, I hope you liked this blog because I love writing about things I´m passionate about)

With love, 
Domi <3 


Comentarios

  1. I loved your tips about plants, ¿would you recommend me a plant for my apartment?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Dominga, I had no idea of ​​all the benefits of plants, it's amazing.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

School major and college

Blog 5

Who I am?