MY DREAM JOB

 Hi people!

It’s me, Domi in another week!

Today I want share with you my DREAM JOB (really is my dream) 

My dream job is to be an interior designer, this has been my great dream for many years but in Chile there are no good job offers but I resigned myself and started studying a prestigious career.

In 2021 I took a course on the "domestika" course platform and learned a lot about spaces, dimensions, lights, make comfy places and organization. I was really happy and I want study more about interior design because is a thing to full my heart even i have to do it just as a hobby.

I remember the first I saw this job is in a tv show, i was a little kid but was amazing view how the people organized a  complete house, I’m a person very structured, so since I saw that I organize all my clothes in the closet, all my room everyday. It’s like a needy now hahaha.

 When I finished my career, I really like do an a other course or something similar, I don’t have my dream in a vault.

Well, this all for today!  Thanks for reading me and I really hope that you like it.




With love, Domi<3







Comentarios

  1. Hello Dominga, your dream job really sounds incredible, it's sad that it's not profitable in Chile.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful dream! I think that you could have been an amazing interior designer <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

School major and college

Blog 5

Who I am?