PAST or FUTURE

 

It’s me, Domi in another week!

Today I want to share with you my new blog!

This week I write to travel to the future because my mind is constantly thinking about what is going to come. (I am an anxious person haha)

I would like go to the future because I want to see my life in a future, see if I am Happy, if I have children, If I am Married, a confirmation that I am doing things right. The time in the future is January 2043, I choose this month because It is the month of my birthday and is very special to me.

 First of all, I would like to see my house and the outside, see if I live in Santiago or in another city or country, who lives with me, the picture frames, walk through the rooms, take time to appreciate the vibe of my house, idk haha. Then, I would like to see if I finished my major, what specialty I did and if this is what fills my heart.

I trust that my decisions of the present will be the right one to become the person I want to be in the future, so I think I would like to be there, enjoying with my family, being calm.

I really hope be happy. This is all for today, thanks for reading.

With love, domi.





 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

School major and college

Blog 5

Who I am?